Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feelings


Learners ruminated and wrote about the question, “What makes you feel______?”

Happy

• my family
• roses
• traveling to China
• summer weather
• playing with my children
• goats and baby chickens
• learning at school

Angry

• war
• hearing bad news from Somali
• silence between me and my husband
• cooking everyday
• waking up early
• friends talking behind my back
• how my husband is treated at work

Nervous

• scary movies
• people being killed in my home country
• not understanding English
• winter
• injections
• flying on an airplane
• visiting the doctor
• my manager

2 comments:

  1. Wow... powerful lesson content, Bailey! I can relate to so many of these, which I guess just goes to show me (yet again) that people, no matter how different they may seem on the surface, are really the same at heart. I don't know about the goats, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan! I know, I'm always amazed at how similar we actually are and how serious a seemingly simple lesson can get.

    ReplyDelete